Wwc bounce for Frankenstein mushroom

Robert Ranciato

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2016
Messages
832
Reaction score
383
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
TRADE A WWC BOUNCE MUSHROOM WYSIWYG FOR A FRANKENSTEIN MUSHROOM STRAIGHT TRADE. I'M IN CONNECTICUT LOCAL TRADE ONLY WILL MEET HALF WAY . I DON'T SHIP PLEASE DON'T ASK 2 PICTURE (LARGE ONE) IS MOTHER COLONY

Screenshot_20200822-193123_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200822-192605_Gallery.jpg
 
Where in CT and what are you looking for.
Check my post / thread on my tanks - Falreef
 
Looking for a Frankenstein mushroom for a wwc bounce. Do you have one? I'm in Hamden right near sleeping giant state park and Quinnepiac University
 
That I do not have right now.
I come across various stuff all the time.
I'll steer them to you should that come up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new