wwc Christmas Mirabilis repeat shipping problems.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sushibar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sushibar

Just a man living his plan!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Messages
195
Reaction score
93
Location
LaGrange, Ca.
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Anyone ever had a repeat shipping problem with only the same sps? I placed a Pretty large 13 coral order to stock my 4 month old 265g Peninsula with sps. One of the Corals was a wwc christmas mirabilis. It was completely doa. I contacted TSA with pictures instantly, they said “no problem we will set one aside for your next order”. I said ok cool I’ll just place a new order and get a replacement one.

Today the new shipment arrived and everything was good except for the wwc christmas mirabilis. It was completely doa for the 2nd time.

Anyone know why this might happen?

D2874C5D-CCF8-4C48-9FF9-D13643ABBAF7.jpeg


E7AF75C7-AAC2-4C48-BA67-351848C8BC9F.jpeg


8E413300-A755-4263-9755-B9EBF7A812CE.jpeg


F338340A-750C-44FF-97D7-3EDA3C587132.jpeg


7CF2366C-52BA-47B5-A683-04FEEE14E4F3.jpeg
 
That's weird that it was the only one twice. Maybe that species of acro is more sensitive to shipping?
 
I wasnt as concerned the first time, but the second time was really odd to me. Top shelf aquatics has been a pleasure to deal with and have made this right both times. I decided to not try to ship a third piece in case this coral doesn’t like going from sea level in Orlando Florida to 30,000 feet over Texas then back to sea level in Oakland and I live at about 1500 feet elevation so it’s a pretty rough night for the corals to say the least. This one just isn’t happy with the flight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new