WWC Coral flash sale

lylesobba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered frags at the coral sale last weekend. The frags shipped Thursday am for a Friday delivery. It was not delivered and tracking shows the package at the distribution facility 200 miles away. Called fed ex about my Friday delivery that wasn’t delivered. Apparently the delivery has been changed to Monday and the box is still on the air plane... asked if I could drive the 200 miles to pick up the coral. They said no.

Just prepare me, what am I going to find when I finally get to open the box Monday evening that was packaged Thursday morning.

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered frags at the coral sale last weekend. The frags shipped Thursday am for a Friday delivery. It was not delivered and tracking shows the package at the distribution facility 200 miles away. Called fed ex about my Friday delivery that wasn’t delivered. Apparently the delivery has been changed to Monday and the box is still on the air plane... asked if I could drive the 200 miles to pick up the coral. They said no.

Just prepare me, what am I going to find when I finally get to open the box Monday evening that was packaged Thursday morning.
A pleasant smell.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back