• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC Cosmic Candy Bounce Chalice

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Emrava

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
136
Reaction score
86
Location
Waukegan
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a nice size WWC Cosmic Candy Bounce chalice for sale. I bought it as a small frag and is been growing in my take for some time. Is close to 2” in diameter.
Standard 2hr DOA.

$400 Shipped


IMG_1617.jpeg
IMG_1616.jpeg
 
Last edited:
If you're still around, how long did it take to grow?
Hey! Yes, still around and I got it as a small frag and is been couple months of growth. Is grows slow but steady 👍🏽
 
Still available if anybody interested. I’ll be at the MAC swap on Illinois this weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new