WWC Cyber Monday 27hr. LIVE SALE!! It's going to be EPIC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man just got my order into my tank. what amazing stuff. that sweet tart is amazing. and so many polyps on my absolute zero! there has to be almost 20

thanks WWC amzing stuff.

now I just need to get that hulk lepto

Jenikat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine! Now begins the acclimation process. I can't see them very well, but everything looks good from the peek I took before floating the bags. So excited! Thank you, WWC!

Geo_85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my package this morning and everything looks great! The pics for some of my pieces didn't do them justice!

This was my first time dealing with WWC and all I can say is, I cant wait until they add some corals to their site!

Thanks WWC

TrevNC

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
recieved my first WWC order. I must say you guys raise the bar when it comes to online coral vendors. i was going to take $800 to reefsmart, now i think ill spend half of that on your site..PUT UP SOME CORALS LOL. The corals are amazing and doing great, you have a customer for life.

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
recieved my first WWC order. I must say you guys raise the bar when it comes to online coral vendors. i was going to take $800 to reefsmart, now i think ill spend half of that on your site..PUT UP SOME CORALS LOL. The corals are amazing and doing great, you have a customer for life.

Dang it! I will be it ReefSmart, hahaha. Good choice on an alternative though. WWC is incredible!

jackers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order today and everything is adjusted fine. My zoa frag opened up right away and the leptos are glowing! I can't believe more people don't have them in their tanks. This is my first acan and its nice and puffy. And the Kryptonite Candy Cane is the brightest thing in my tank.

I especially like the little shipping bags! My name is...

Last edited:

Crapwhereaminow

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order in and acclimated. All I can say is wow, I'm amazed. This is my first purchase from an online vendor and I'm impressed. I'll never be satisfied with the $5 frags at my LFS again!

TrevNC

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang it! I will be it ReefSmart, hahaha. Good choice on an alternative though. WWC is incredible!

I don't think WWC is goin to get their site up and running with corals before saturday, so I guess ill just have to spend the whole $800 at ReefSmart lol

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think WWC is goin to get their site up and running with corals before saturday, so I guess ill just have to spend the whole $800 at ReefSmart lol

Actually were aiming for a Friday update. We are LOADED with corals. We have so many corals right now we dont even have anywhere to put them.

-Jacob

zoaking

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually were aiming for a Friday update. We are LOADED with corals. We have so many corals right now we dont even have anywhere to put them.

-Jacob

Anything good for the swap on Sunday? I want some of that chameleon acro!!

Dwr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order in and acclimated. All I can say is wow, I'm amazed. This is my first purchase from an online vendor and I'm impressed. I'll never be satisfied with the $5 frags at my LFS again!
Just to get some of you jealous WWC is my LFS. And just let me say they are great.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys could please leave us feedback on Google Places, Yelp!, Yahoo, Facebook, or here under Sponsor Feedback that would really help us a lot. Thanks.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Threads have been merged.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back