WWC Cyber Monday 27hr. LIVE SALE!! It's going to be EPIC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cybermon_flyer.jpg

WWC Cyber Monday 27hr Live Sale Rules

• Sale starts November, 26th at 12:01 a.m. est. We will post what you see is what you get corals in this thread with a title, picture, price, and a link to purchase it off our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. Order is not completed until payment is finished. Just because a coral is in your cart doesn't mean it's yours.
  • You must create an account on our website to make a purchase in the Live Sale.
  • You can use your Paypal credit card. But we will not be using Paypal accounts because it takes too long for Paypal to confirm payment, therefore we cannot tell if a coral sells or not during the sale.
    Our website is secure with 256-bit encryption. You will be able to use any major credit/debit card through the site.
  • All orders are final no exchanges, refunds, or add-ons, no exceptions.
  • No credits, gift cards, coupons, extra discounts will apply in this 27hr sale.
  • Very rarely due to the amount of people buying at the same time there has been cases of two orders placed for the same coral at once. If this happens we will honor the first order to come through our website. The other person will get the same coral, just not WYSIWYG. If the coral is not available you will receive a credit towards another coral.
  • Corals will be posted at random times throughout the whole 27 hours, you snooze you lose.
  • Corals will not be sold through Private Message box, only through links in posts in this thread.

Prizes

• There will be 2 Grand Prize drawings for everyone who makes a purchase during the Live Sale. A frag of the WWC Ultimate Chalice and a Apple Mini iPad 16GB Wi-Fi.
  • There will be 2 $300 WWC Gift Card drawings after the sale for staying up the whole 27 hours and posting once per hour, you must send us a PM showing your 27 hourly post numbers for the 27 hours. (post number is in top right corner of post) (to qualify must make regular purchase )
  • We will be giving out $50 Visa Cards at 1,000 post intervals (ex. 1000, 2000, 3000... and so on.) You can only win 1 time. A maximum of $1000 will be given out. You must make a purchase to qualify.
  • We will have 100 corals priced at $1 each. You can buy a maximum of 4, and you must buy a regular item to qualify.

Shipping

• There will be 3 different shipping dates. You must pick either Monday 12/3, Wednesday 12/5, or Thursday 12/6.
  • Shipping will be $39.99 flat rate for FedEx Standard Overnight. Or $49.99 for FedEx Priority Overnight. There will be absolute no free shipping for this live sale due to low prices.
  • No piggy back shipping with other people.
  • You only have to pay for shipping once. Choose "In-Store Pickup" for every order after.
  • If you are local Live Sale Order in-store pickups will be allowed starting Friday, November 29th.
  • We will not hold any orders no exceptions.

• Rules are subject to change before the Live Sale.

Last edited:

poomba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats to bad i was looking forward to seeing what baller scooped it up.

Yeah i did pick it up pm me if you have any questions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get ready people, we are cherry picking california for all kind of goods, this sale its going to be simply epic.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back