WWC Cyber Monday 27hr. LIVE SALE!! It's going to be EPIC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Shiftygirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I happen to be off that Monday. Boy my eyes are going to be tired looking at the computer all day. Woo hoo!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[video=youtube;aBaYVo89mmY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaYVo89mmY&feature=related[/video]

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC Cyber Monday 27hr Live Sale Rules
  • You must create an account on our website prior to the Live Sale.

• Order is not completed until payment is finished. Just because a coral is in your cart doesn't mean it's yours.

• No piggy back shipping with other people.

• All orders are final no exchanges, refunds, or add-ons, no exceptions.

• You can use your Paypal credit card. But we will not be using Paypal accounts because it takes too long for Paypal to confirm payment, therefore we cannot tell if a coral sells or not during the sale.
    Our website is secure with 256-bit encryption. You will be able to use any major credit/debit card through the site.

• Corals will not be sold through Private Message box, only through links in posts in this thread.

• No credits, gift cards, coupons, extra discounts will apply in this 27hr sale.

• Very rarely due to the amount of people buying at the same time. There has been cases of two orders placed for the same coral at once. If this happens we will honor the first order to come through our website. The other person will get the same coral just not WYSIWYG. If the coral is not available you will receive a credit towards another coral.

• Corals will be posted at random times through the whole 27 hours, you snooze you lose.

• There will be 2 Grand Prize drawings for everyone who makes a purchase during the Live Sale. A frag of the WWC Ultimate Chalice and a Apple Mini iPad 16GB Wi-Fi.

• There will be 2 $300 WWC Gift Card drawings after the sale for staying up the whole 27 hours and posting once per hour, you must send us a PM showing your 27 hourly post numbers for the 27 hours. (post number is in top right corner of post)

• We will be giving out $50 Visa Cards at 1,000 post intervals (ex. 1000, 2000, 3000... and so on.) You can only win 1 time.

• We will have 100 corals priced at $1 each. You can buy a maximum of 4, and you must buy a regular item to qualify.

• Live Sale Order in-store pickups will be allowed starting Friday, November 29th.

• There will be 3 different shipping dates. You must pick either Monday 12/3, Wednesday 12/5, or Thursday 12/6.

• Shipping will be $39.99 flat rate for FedEx Standard Overnight. Or $49.99 for FedEx Priority Overnight. There will be absolute no free shipping for this live sale due to low prices.

• You only have to pay for shipping once. Choose "In-Store Pickup" for every order after.

• We will not hold any orders no exceptions.

• Rules are subject to change before the Live Sale.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, what exactly is a "live sale?"
A live sale is basically where we post what you see is what you get corals in this thread with a title, picture, price, and a link to purchase it off our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. It's "live" because the corals are posted here and on our site simultaneously and you must be fast enough to beat other people through the checkout process. The corals are priced ridiculously low compared to their normal prices so it's always a challenge to get them. We are also here posting for the entire 27 hours and there will be lots of prizes and good times to be had. If you've never participated in one you definitely should consider this one.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So who's pumped for these prizes?

Just in case you missed the text above... let me reiterate!

2 Grand Prizes

1 Frag of the WWC Ultimate Chalice
ultimatechalice.jpg

Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi
ipad.jpg

---------------

2 - $300
giftcards-1.png

---------------

$50 Visa Cash Cards
visacard-1.png

---------------

100 Frags @
dollarbill.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a sample of some frags that will be at the Live Sale. We'll be showing off a lot more next week..

121102_02.jpg

121102_03.jpg

121102_04.jpg

121102_05.jpg

121102_06.jpg

121102_07.jpg

121102_08.jpg

121102_09.jpg

121102_10.jpg

121102_01.jpg

121102_11.jpg

121102_12.jpg

121102_13.jpg

121102_14.jpg

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GGGGGRRRRRRRR
I have a business trip to Salinas that day! Maybe I can snip some late night.

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im set and im off work going to buy a case of red bull and do this dang thing. wwc is a curse and a blessing because i live so close just a hop skip and jump and im broke again. lol

Last edited:

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 63 42.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 71 47.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back