WWC Cyber Monday 27hr. LIVE SALE!! It's going to be EPIC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing stuff guys, I'd love to see what awesome zoas and sps you'll be bringing to this party...

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First release frags of this chalice the "WWC Widowmaker" will be in the live sale.

121106_01.jpg

That thing looks evil. I must have it.

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! Your live sales are always a lot of fun to watch and see if you can score a great deal. Can't wait!

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many nice corals! I will probably get none of the corals that are at the top of my list due to my fantastic wifi speed, but I will try, hahaha.

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KLR...not gonna be a repeat of the last one is it?? will you please just buy a kick *** piece early on, that way you got it over with!! lol ;)

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KLR...not gonna be a repeat of the last one is it?? will you please just buy a kick *** piece early on, that way you got it over with!! lol ;)

My worry exactly. I missed all of the ones that I waited hours for and ended up buying whatever I could at the end,which was still not bad, haha.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing stuff guys, I'd love to see what awesome zoas and sps you'll be bringing to this party...
We're making sure we have a good variety this time around.

During the live sell-will we have to login each time to our account when trying to buy a coral or will the site keep you logged in
The site should keep you logged in. Your browser should remember all your info in checkout after you put it in once. If it doesn't switch browsers.

WOW! Your live sales are always a lot of fun to watch and see if you can score a great deal. Can't wait!
Thanks. We up the ante every time so expect this one to be even more fun.

So many nice corals! I will probably get none of the corals that are at the top of my list due to my fantastic wifi speed, but I will try, hahaha.
We plan on making the posts even more random this time around and some posts will have multiple corals in them so everyone will have a chance.

Are the corals going to be the same on here as on WWC's website?
Some of the corals from the site will be in the Live Sale. We've been setting corals aside for this sale for awhile now so expect a lot of new releases.

Back