WWC Cyber Monday Live Sale! Up to 85% Off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

zendude1962

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cyber-Monday-Sale-1x1-Gif-2.gif

Get your Cyber Steals when you join us for this sale! Starts at 8 am until 11pm Monday, November 29th! We will have over 2,800+ frags at up to 85% off! 15 hours of the best holiday deals are waiting for you.

Cyber-Monday-Forum-Buttons-%245-Frags-Rules.jpg

live-sale-rules-Cyber-Monday-2021.png

Cyber-Monday-Forum-Buttons-%245-Frags-Prizes.jpg

Cyber-MondaY-Raffle-Flyer-2021.jpg

There are two ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale or make one post in the thread every hour during the live sale hours. If you do both, you get two entries.

Drawing results will be posted within one week of the sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in". Make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours.
You must PM WWC after the sale if you believe you qualified so WWC can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

Cyber-Monday-Forum-Buttons-%245-Frags-Shipping.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($24.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just use the option "Reef2Reef LS Participants Only" at checkout during the sale so you are not charged again for shipping.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday 11/12. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!

How do I take part in sale

Jay2452

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy a shipping module from @WWC, click on dropped link, pick your coral and checkout. It gets really hectic later in the day and can be hard to get a coral, but keep trying you will get some!
I am going to save money and pick up the coral myself lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back