WWC Extended Hours for Reef A Palooza!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are going to be open extended hours this Friday & Saturday!

If you are visiting from out of town for the show or if you are here locally and want to come by the store then this is your opportunity!

We will be open till 9pm on both days. Stop by and check out the amazing facility here at WWC.

https://worldwidecorals.com/about-us

http://www.reefapaloozashow.net/orlando/

UuoB362l.jpg

imV2u6Gl.jpg

RBXjgJNl.jpg

gPqB2cXl.jpg

I7niARMl.jpg

3xPTx8nl.jpg

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am travelling from the cold Minnesota just to see you guys store once in a lifetime.

Stupid question - but can you buy in reefapalooza in person and get them shipped later ? Or even better - is there anyway you can carry frags back without a fight with TSA in flights ? Its the only opportunity for me to buy WWC acros in person .

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am travelling from the cold Minnesota just to see you guys store once in a lifetime.

Stupid question - but can you buy in reefapalooza in person and get them shipped later ? Or even better - is there anyway you can carry frags back without a fight with TSA in flights ? Its the only opportunity for me to buy WWC acros in person .

Regards,
Abhishek

That is awesome! We look forward to you stopping by, the weather is a lot warmer here btw.

We can ship purchase in store but unfortunately due to logistical reasons we cannot ship anything purchased from Reef A Palooza. As far as taking them with you, you would need to check with your airlines regulations to find out what is permitted.

Solis Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be by the farm on Monday. I will stop at your booth at RAP

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can't wait!

sp0di

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing your guys setup. Coming in from DC area. Store looks awesome, based on the photos.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing your guys setup. Coming in from DC area. Store looks awesome, based on the photos.

You won't be disappointed, as leadfooted said earlier the pictures do not do justice of our facility!

We look forward to see you here.

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, waiting for Monday's meet...

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 41 57.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back