WWC Invites you to join us for "A 3 Hour Coral Sale"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this should have been explained more clearly
Just PM us and let us know what you had in your cart and we will work with you.

All ecommerce sites on the internet work like this. Products can be added to any persons cart at any time. They don't go out of stock until the checkout is completed.

MaiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ WWC . I sent an email, but if I have over $199 in coral, is shipping free? If so can I return the shipping and get another coral to go over $200?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ WWC . I sent an email, but if I have over $199 in coral, is shipping free? If so can I return the shipping and get another coral to go over $200?
There is no free shipping for live sale corals this is stated in the rules.

Free shipping will only apply if you purchase over $199 in non live sale corals off our website. The "Shop WYSIWYG" and "Shop Livestock" categories. Then we can ship your live sale corals with that order.

Karin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't fast enough to get anything last night and I need a jelly bean chalice in my life! Lol :p

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a brain fart, I put in my phone tonight :(.. so much for pre-paying for shipping..

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't fast enough to get anything last night and I need a jelly bean chalice in my life! Lol :p
I had a brain fart, I put in my phone tonight :(.. so much for pre-paying for shipping..
Send us a PM and let us know what you are interested in and we can make it happen.

MaiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. Received my coral yesterday and they are just as pictured and came right back to life. Thank you again they are beautiful.

cperry7467

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine got delayed by FedEx and the water temp got down to 60 degrees by the time it got here. Obviously FedEx's fault not WWC. I was in panic mode because I thought the cold water would kill the corals for sure. I called the store and asked if I should drip acclimate, float the bags, or just get the corals in the tank ASAP because of the cold temp. They instructed me to just float the bags and let them come up to temp. I did it for about 30 minutes and then mixed in a little tank water to each bag before putting them in the tank. So far everything looks happy. I appreciate the help during my moment of panic!
IMG_20170107_123546.jpg

TreyC2010

But baby, the fish need it....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine got delayed by FedEx and the water temp got down to 60 degrees by the time it got here. Obviously FedEx's fault not WWC. I was in panic mode because I thought the cold water would kill the corals for sure. I called the store and asked if I should drip acclimate, float the bags, or just get the corals in the tank ASAP because of the cold temp. They instructed me to just float the bags and let them come up to temp. I did it for about 30 minutes and then mixed in a little tank water to each bag before putting them in the tank. So far everything looks happy. I appreciate the help during my moment of panic!
IMG_20170107_123546.jpg

Awesome coral!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back