WWC Invites you to join us for "A 3 Hour Coral Sale"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3HOURSALE-01.jpg

WWC Presents "A 3 Hour Coral Sale"

You are cordially invited by World Wide Corals to attend "A 3 Hour Coral Sale" taking place here on Reef2Reef.com Get into the holiday spirit with WWC as we unleash 400+ WYSIWYG corals in just 3 short hours. Break out the egg nog and let's do some coral shopping. Get ready because this sale will be eye candy heavy! Here are the rules and a rundown of how the sale will work.
  • Sale starts Wednesday, December 21 at 8 P.M. Est and goes on for 3 hours until 11 P.M. Est. We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral.
  • Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only, PLEASE DO NOT SEND US EMAILS AND FACEBOOK MESSAGES REGARDING THIS SALE. Over 400+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the 3 hours. Expect a batch of 3 - 10 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can be sometimes difficult to win items, just have patience and please stay positive.
  • All orders are final no refunds on livestock. No credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.
  • NO FREE shipping unless combined with a website/eBay order that already has shipping paid for.
*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

• Pre-Sale shipping will be discounted to $24.99 ($14.99 FL)! Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($19.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day. Purchase a shipping module below, click on the day you would like your order delivered.
  • Out of state and Florida shipments will be delivered on Wednesday, 1/4 - and Thursday, 1/5. In-store pickups will be allowed on or after Friday, 1/6.
  • You only need to pay for one shipping unit no matter how many corals you purchase.

FREE T-SHIRT PLUS DISCOUNTED SHIPPING IF YOU PURCHASE SHIPPING BEFORE MIDNIGHT 12/20! Just put what size you would like in your order notes at checkout.

Last edited:

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm... <does some math> 5pm-8pm PST. That's the "kiddo" time (dinner, baths, quality time, books, songs, bed time, etc.), so looks like I'm out for this one. (I think I just felt my wallet sigh in relief...)

Good luck to all you buyers out there! Stay happy throughout - it's only a few hours, so the deep despair of a normal LS should be absent. :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm... <does some math> 5pm-8pm PST. That's the "kiddo" time (dinner, baths, quality time, books, songs, bed time, etc.), so looks like I'm out for this one. (I think I just felt my wallet sigh in relief...)

Good luck to all you buyers out there! Stay happy throughout - it's only a few hours, so the deep despair of a normal LS should be absent. :)

Just wait until you see the teasers! You might just want to take a peek or two or three. :D

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FREE T-SHIRT PLUS DISCOUNTED SHIPPING IF YOU PURCHASE SHIPPING BEFORE MIDNIGHT 12/20! Just put what size you would like in your order notes at checkout. Note: only 3 XXL left

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not forget this is ONLY weekend to purchase your shipping units early. This will save you money and you also get an awesome WWC Tshirt added to your order for no extra charge(free). Remember if local to our store in Orlando Florida you can choose in store pick up.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh; I'm sure. More than half my tank is filled with your stuff - nearly all of it purchased during live sales - and I couldn't be happier.
Fantastic and thanks for the positive feedback on your WWC experience.

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can't wait! Just pre-paid for my 1/4 shipping!

Question - if we lose and don't win an auction but have pre-paid shipping, what happens then? Can we use it on a future order or do we just lose the $24.99?

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait! Just pre-paid for my 1/4 shipping!

Question - if we lose and don't win an auction but have pre-paid shipping, what happens then? Can we use it on a future order or do we just lose the $24.99?

Thanks!
Hi ScottW and if you do not purchase any corals during the sale we will refund the shipping. But believe us when we state there will be plenty to buy.

jimmert33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Are you going to have any $5 ones like last time? also would it be possible to pick up my order the 2nd as ill be in town that day versus the 6th as stated above or is that an issue? Thanks!!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Are you going to have any $5 ones like last time? also would it be possible to pick up my order the 2nd as ill be in town that day versus the 6th as stated above or is that an issue? Thanks!!!

Have no fear, there will be some $5 corals scattered throughout the sale! For you, as you'll be traveling through, we'll make arrangements for you to pick up your corals on the second of Jan :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%

Back