WWC is A++++

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bamachamp92

WIL E. COYOTE SUPERGENIUS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made an order from WWC in January the communication was great, I talked to Victor because he doesnt have a lot of sps on the site yet and he told me what they had, and what he thought was the best, so I picked quite a few. When the corals came in Fedex must have played rugby with them cause some of the bags were busted and 4 of the corals died. I took pics and emailed them to Lou as soon as I got the frags and he told me it would be no problem that they would make it right if I pay shipping which I was more than willing to do. Lou and I decided to wait till it warmed up a little to reship the frags and that would give them time to cut the frags and let them heal. Anyway yesterday I got the new frags and they came in great I am very happy, I got some great corals. I would not hesitate to order from them again in fact it probably wont be long before my next order.
Here is what I got from them:
500$ EFFLO
LE ROYAL PLUM
JEDI MIND TRICK MONTI
SOLI
A REALLY SWEET ECHINATA
BLUEBERRY FIELD ACRO
BLUE GREEN STAG
AND ONE OF THE GREENEST ACROS IVE EVER SEEN HE TOLD ME THE NAME BUT I CANT REMEMBER

Thanks to Victor and Lou for the great corals and the great service.
They even sent a freebie on a replacement order you cant beat that.

Tommy Patton

Last edited:

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW, you got a ton of stuff. I plan on ordering quite a few myself once i get water in the new tank.

WWC has some really AMAZING corals....i think i would never leave that place if i lived in florida. My camera would be smoking Id take so many pictures.

DIVE STX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say the guys wwc was awesome i was at there place and pick up most of all Vic had to offer and it was top pick at the time but all of his stuff is so nice . I was on vacation at the time in fl when it was time to Leave the stuff was pack up and ready for the trip back to NY. I pick up the BGM,Trpiconum Flam,Superman,Tyree war Coral,Hybrid Chalice,2 head Red hill,Radio Active Pink watermelon,Rainbow Acan.And the 2 pieces no name yet. all the Coral made the trip back OK.I will also like to thank the guys at Aquarium Fanatic located in Florida for his pick of the litter on what he had Rastafarian chalice,cugeran,watermelon chalice to name a few and 2 other nice acan piece Ruddy and Ross at aquarium fanatic was hiding away for me I would list the name but i cannot find the list.All the Piecs made the trip back to New York I will post pic soon.

Last edited:

jerryc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC is awesome even if your not close to them.Thea take good care of their customers

Dace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys heres a little secret, He got some really nice stuff he just posted. I would run and buy before it goes

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%
Back