WWC Kung Pao Monti Lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter EpicWin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EpicWin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
468
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I need your never ending wisdom. I purchased kung Pao Monti from JF a couple of months ago. It is in a well established sps tank with most acros and other montis growing furiously. The Kung Pao has decent color but is not growing at all. Its hard to tell if polyps are out. It is under a geissman infinity lighting 2xt5 and 250w halide with additional Build My LED 20k radium spectrum LEDs. Par for most of the day is around 250 and peaks at 500.

My real question for people who own this monti is what intensity of lighting does it like? is it low light--high light--med light. You help is greatly appreciated.

Please do not respond to this post with generalizations about SPS. I need people in the k now with this type of monit.

Thanks all!
 
I have this monti and I get okay growth on it i keep away from high light seems to turn white on me when I get it to high of light when I had it in to high light turned white so fragged it had its since thanksgiving
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new