• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC Live Sale A++++++++++++++++++++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to leave feedback, but wow, everything I got in fantastic. These guys really are top notch.

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. This was my first purchase from WWC. Ya know how you see photos of corals on vendor websites? They look awesome but you assume they're probably a bit deceiving.

Not with WWC. The corals that I received absolutely blew me away. They look just as good as the photos that they posted.

Don't think just BUY from WWC. LOL

demonclownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive been to the store a few times while down at disney with my family and i can tell you that they have some awesome corals at their facility and their display tanks just make you go nuts. if your a chalice collector they have prob every single one imaginable

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! You all make this possible. We appreciate each and every one of you. Talk to you all soon!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back