WWC Live Sale Shipping Sign-Up (Wednesday 12/11)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mr.kook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric Kukura ship on wensday 12/11 12/12 delivery
Thanks for the fun and stressful night. Its my once a yr crack addiction.....lol

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Logan Smith

Thanks for the great Live Sale WWC! Had a great time, appreciate all the hard work and effort to pull this off. The frag pack and .01 corals are greatly appreciated.

jasaus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this is where to post shipping dates. So when can I get mine shipped since I missed this?

jasaus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Misread the post I would like them shipped on wed. With the signutre waived
Jason Austin
448 n meridian st
Scottsburg In 47170

Oh as most of the states it is cold here is it extra for heat packs or is that included?

fernb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fernando Betancourt

I purchased the $24.99 florida shipping option not knowing if I would be able to pick up from the store. My schedule is such this week that I WILL be picking up from the store on Wednesday December 11th. PLEASE DON'T SHIP MY ORDER. You can pocket the $24.99 that I paid for shipping but i will gladly keep the $50 gift card and the free coral, lol.
I am also picking up for Kyle McKinnon on that day. He will be calling you directly to give permission.
Don't forget I also won the $100 gift certificate post # 893 fernb and I also won the $300 gift certificate.
Call me if you have any questions. 239-898-8526 or email me at [email protected].
Thank you Victor and Lou and the rest of the WWC gang.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hey guys we have an unfortunate national weather situation on our hands. It is World Wide Corals decision to postpone all shipping until conditions permit. FedEx does not insure packages that are delayed due to weather, therefore we cannot honor any guarantee if we shipped the corals now. All overnight shipments are routed through the main hub at Memphis, TN which is anticipating flight delays and transportation issue due to weather.

We'll be evaluating the weather situation closely and we'll keep you guys updated here on when we plan to ship.

We apologize for the situation, but we think it is better for the animals and everybody if we do not ship at this time. Here is the statement from the FedEx website:

Winter Storm in the U.S.

Last updated: December 9, 2013
A winter storm is causing hazardous conditions across the U.S. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our team members, as well as providing the highest level of service to our customers. Although contingency plans are in place, some service delays and disruptions can be anticipated in AR, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX and WV. FedEx is committed to providing service to the best of our ability in areas that can be safely accessed. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx has updated their site, it looks like conditions have improved so we will resume shipping.

Last updated: December 11, 2013

FedEx has now resumed standard daily operations following the severe winter storms affecting the U.S. Previous hazardous conditions across the area have subsided and FedEx is now back to daily operations.

Note that some isolated areas remain inaccessible and there may be on-going service delays due to local conditions.

As always, FedEx appreciates your business and your patience during weather-related disruptions. We encourage you to continue to check fedex.com for the latest news. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 or stay up to date by subscribing to service disruption email notifications at the FedEx E-Mail Subscription Center.

We are going to ship out all the people who signed up for Wednesday as originally planned today. Everyone else will need to sign-up for Thursday shipping in the thread below. We apologize for making you sign-up again but it's easier for us this way as we are a small business and have a lot of orders to ship.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/wo...e-sale-shipping-sign-up-thursday-12-12-a.html

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

re2ubysu.jpg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 78 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.1%
Back