WWC March 28th Classroom Now Postponed

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,761
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
90149536_10157075608262514_4989264324359880704_o.jpg

Update: due to the COVID-19 CoronaVirus we decided to postpone our March 28th Water Chemistry Class to a later date T.B.D. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Any questions please email us at [email protected]
 
Thank you for the scheduling update. I look forward to attending future classes when they are available again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new