WWC Nirvana Zoas Unhappy

beehive124

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Nirvana zoas haven’t been happy the past 3 days or so. They won’t extend their “tentacles” (I can’t think of the more accurate term XD sorryyy). Anyhoo, all of my other zoas are doing just fine. Growing like weeds. Has this happened to anyone else? Sorry about the blue light pic. I can’t get my Ai app to cooperate.
34E10E92-19DD-4F34-8B30-F58AF97887BA.jpeg

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Nirvana zoas haven’t been happy the past 3 days or so. They won’t extend their “tentacles” (I can’t think of the more accurate term XD sorryyy). Anyhoo, all of my other zoas are doing just fine. Growing like weeds. Has this happened to anyone else? Sorry about the blue light pic. I can’t get my Ai app to cooperate.
34E10E92-19DD-4F34-8B30-F58AF97887BA.jpeg

Zoa's are finicky sometimes, they close up and don't open for days then they are fine. I've had the same issue where zoa's right next to each other on a frag rack do the same thing. One will be closed for days but the rest all look 'normal', in a few days they typically appear 'normal' again. I've never pinned it down to anything specific.

And the outside tentacles are typically referred to as the 'skirt' ;)

Unless they start melting and dying or the rest of your zoa's close up as well I wouldn't worry to much.

OP
OP
beehive124

beehive124

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoa's are finicky sometimes, they close up and don't open for days then they are fine. I've had the same issue where zoa's right next to each other on a frag rack do the same thing. One will be closed for days but the rest all look 'normal', in a few days they typically appear 'normal' again. I've never pinned it down to anything specific.

And the outside tentacles are typically referred to as the 'skirt' ;)

Unless they start melting and dying or the rest of your zoa's close up as well I wouldn't worry to much.
Sounds good! They are looking a bit better this afternoon, so I'm a bit less worried :)

Back