• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wwc og bounce ---ALL SOLD---

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling some of my wwc og bounce frags. These are large at least 1 inch frags that have been cut for several months and growing great. As you can see the bubbles are extremely large on these guys. The plugs are 1 in stemmed frag plugs and the egg crate is the standard 1/2 so you can judge the size.
I ship overnight fed ex and shipping is included in price. If for some reason one would arrive dead I will either replace or refund your money your choice. Will need to receive a picture of the bounce doa in the sealed bag within 2 hours of delivery. Of course I cant be held responsible for fex ex delays, lost or damage shipments. I am always willing to work things out with buyer if something should happen. Take your pick of which one you want. Priced at $450 shipped per frag. I also sell sps if you would want to add anything to the shipment. Pm with any questions or list of available corals that can be cut.
thanks for looking
Jeff
bounce.jpg

Last edited:

chuckfu5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like the third one. With the green bubble if you can ship tomorrow for delivery on Thursday.
Please pm your PayPal information.

Cment

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeff I’d be interested if one falls through.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back