wwc og bounce growth rate

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kremis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kremis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
1,126
Location
San Mateo, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going to record monthly pictures of my wwc bounce to see how fast it grows. Thought it would be helpful for anyone looking for the answer to this question as well. its in a 28 gallon softy cube
Febuary 2018 (about .5 inches)
Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 4.29.22 PM.png
 
What lights are you using. Just received my own wwc bounce about 2 weeks ago so I will follow.
 
the LED's that come with the jbj 28 gallon nano cube intermediate
 
Great growth!
 
I would love one of those but they are like hens teeth over here in the UK, and I wouldn't like to think of the cost to have one sent over.
 
Well I bought a booger but has 4 visible bubbles and bought it local so the no shipping was great
 
Here was mine back in January
fe9e21eb894e91d24dfaa537e901fc72.jpg
 
Anyone feeding these? I have noticed a large difference in growth when I feed consistently
 
I feed Live Phytoplankton mixed with ReefRoids and Aquavitro Fuel. I make it into a paste like mixture then target feed all of my corals
 
Tagging along,

How did you remount?
 
It was attached to a small piece of rock, and I removed that from the original plug and put it onto the disc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new