WWC OG Bounce Mushroom Growth

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m making a thread to track my mushrooms growth. Feel free to follow along :)
When I first got it, it was 1”, currently 1.25” (when flat)
98E0A1FC-C2CF-4A84-A558-1F3A95C1C16A.jpeg
 
I fed it today, got a good feeding response, weird thing happened though, it’s been in this halfway close position for about 2 1/2 hours. (Lights currently off)

32914035-F0E9-4554-9A9A-8B5783DEE0FA.jpeg

Ya mine does that pretty often seems like its not a problem.
 
What have you been feeding it to get such a good response? And do you turn your flow all the way off? I’ve been having trouble getting some of my smaller mushrooms to eat and grow.
 
What have you been feeding it to get such a good response? And do you turn your flow all the way off? I’ve been having trouble getting some of my smaller mushrooms to eat and grow.
I turn all my flow off for when I spot feed corals around 3 times per week. I mix my tank water in a glass with Rod’s food. I feed the mushroom the small pieces of shrimp along with the watery part in the glass.
 
Very nice bounce. Hopefully feeding works out for you and it grows fast. None of my mushrooms have ever really liked feeding other than my sun kissed bounce. Anything you may be doing differently?
Mine sometimes can be picky, not even reacting when food is spot fed to it. But I find it has helped when I turn off the flow completely, compared to just turning off powerhead and not the one that came with tank. I feed it medium sized pieces of shrimp from rods food along with the tiny Particles
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new