• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC OG Bounce Mushroom

Item Price
375
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

EliteReefing1023

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
186
Reaction score
129
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC og bounce mushroom, 2”

$375 shipped

IMG_8261.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Couple better pics, still available, fcfs, can ship out tmrw
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8269.jpeg
    IMG_8269.jpeg
    232.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_8270.jpeg
    IMG_8270.jpeg
    231.8 KB · Views: 123

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new