WWC OG bounce

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

greatCowOfMoscow

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
50
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC Og bounce $400 2 inches

Local pickup near Orlando or Tampa.


UPS Next Day Air shipping available. Buyer may provide their own UPS Next Day Air shipping label if preferred.



IMG_3087.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Is it as large as a 50 cent piece?
Or larger?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new