WWC Paul's Bubblegum Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Djannel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Djannel

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
17
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sup reefers,

I just received a healthy frag of the Paul's Bubblegum Chalice and I was wondering if anybody out there has any colony shots?

$T2eC16FHJIgFHSmyw1yZBS,(ZDjG8!~~60_3.jpg
 
Nice!
 
I don't have a colony either, but did buy one during their last live sale. I also saw their mother colony when I was down there in august. My frag lookes very similar in size to that and has started to grow on the plug. Nice piece.
 
Thanks !! I reached out to WWC to see if I can get a shot of their colony.

Does anyone know why they named it Paul's Bubblegum?
 
Thanks !! I reached out to WWC to see if I can get a shot of their colony.

Does anyone know why they named it Paul's Bubblegum?

WWC use to have a web page that had a bunch of coral colony pictures. It is not the gallery link. It had all the corals listed with a link to the picture. Granted not every coral but did have a lot. Was great when you bought those chalice frags. Guess they took it down.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new