WWC RAINBOW PLATYGYRA

TopClamSkoo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2022
Messages
278
Reaction score
239
Location
KAREN BASS'S Dungeon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellas,
I see these for sale on wwc. Very interested.. however I don't trust the pics on the site.
Does anyone have any pics that they've taken with their phones?

Just want to their "real" colors.

Btw .. are these usually available at reefpalooza?

Here are the two wwc rainbow platygyra I'm speaking of:
Screenshot_20230426-000250.png

Screenshot_20230424-234354.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new