WWC red shortcake acropora

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattrg02
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mattrg02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2015
Messages
1,620
Reaction score
1,080
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I recently picked up a frag of this and wondered how many here have one? Any pictures of what potential this has? How about lighting and flow?

Matt
 
Wow, no one has this? Guess I need to rename it and sell it for $1k an inch!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new