• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC Snakeskin Purple Torch Frag

Bob2bob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC Snakeskin Purple Torch Frag

I have three frags that I cut off of my WWC Snakeskin Purple Torch Colony as it was getting pretty big. In the process, I actually made it way smaller than I wanted to

The frags have been cut for about ~6 months and are healed over and growing nicely, they are all pretty big and either have two heads or are clearly separating into a second. I'll let buyers pick which one they want of the three I have as marked in the photo on a first come first serve basis and update this post as they are sold.

The tentacles are purple and when you look closely you see the "snakeskin" pattern on them and the tips are white. The eyes of the heads have a very small amount of green in them that you can sometimes see as well.

Bought the colony from a fellow reefer who said it comes from WWC originally but I do not have the receipts to prove it, just their word.

For what it's worth, I put my tank through a round of aiptasia eating nudibranches a while ago and feel strongly that at least that pest is not in my tank. I try and keep it clean.

Strong preference to local pickup BUT if you are willing to walk me through the steps and provide pre-paid postage I suppose I would try shipping though I've never done that before.

Absolutely zero photoshop was used in these photos. I took them using my iPhone 11 and an orange filter on top. I run rapid led coronas and put them on 80% blue and 80% white.

Price per unit: $99.95
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 3

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back