• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wwc sunkist bounce

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much would this mushroom go for on the market? It's currently splitting its self into 2 halves and both together are almost an inch diameter. It's very bubbly and happy. I intend on selling just one half so I can make back my money and keep the bounce!

20190728_210812.jpg 20190728_210843.jpg

OCD_Corals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price it according to what you paid for it, if your looking to get your money back.

Hermie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People pay higher prices for corals with good photos... that's not to be sarcastic, just to say that you need a better photo to get a higher price and faster sale.

OP
OP
Jake_the_reefer

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People pay higher prices for corals with good photos... that's not to be sarcastic, just to say that you need a better photo to get a higher price and faster sale.
This post is rather old I'm holding off on the mother colony now. I do intend on selling a baby to make back what I paid. I'm waiting on my sisters dslr camera to take better pics as well. Dont worry I'll take way better pics in the future.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 80 41.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 95 49.5%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.6%
Back