WWC Sweet Tart

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fatmike92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Never heard of it would be amazing if when it grows out it just has patches of red polyps here and there!!
 
It's a monti... Awesome piece guys! I missed that in the winter wwc event, I was able to get a pink polyp monti. I would be interested in trading a small frag!
 
Anyone able to get the red polyps to form yet? My plug is encrusted but still just green except for the piece that came from WWC.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new