WWC Workshop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PR_nano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC I believe last year or the one prior you guys offered some free workshops in the Orlando store. I did some searches and couldn't find any info if memory served me well it was like once a month. It was things like how to photograph coral, fragging coral, water testing and other cool things. Because of the pandemic I'm sure these are cancel but do you guys plan to reintroduce them sometime in the future?

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC I believe last year or the one prior you guys offered some free workshops in the Orlando store. I did some searches and couldn't find any info if memory served me well it was like once a month. It was things like how to photograph coral, fragging coral, water testing and other cool things. Because of the pandemic I'm sure these are cancel but do you guys plan to reintroduce them sometime in the future?

Yes that's correct. We offered these workshops, like once a month. Since the pandemic, we unfortunately couldn't do them anymore. We might possibly do these in the future, hopefully when the pandemic is behind us.

Last edited:

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that's a great way of educating the community and draw people into the hobby. It also helps hobbyist stay in reefing longer by teaching them more stuff they don't know.
We agree, and our staff had a lot of fun doing the workshops as well. Hopefully we can do them again in the future.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back