WWC's Summertime Lightning Sale - Over 600 Frags in 6 hours! This Sunday August 25th from 1pm-7pm EST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Will items from this sale be available for pick up at the new Winter Park store or just the main store?

Unfortunately for those in the northern part of Orlando, they will only be available at the main store.

Someday we might be able to organize for orders to be picked up there, but for now it will only be from the OG/megastore (when it opens) as that is where the corals are being held.

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately for those in the northern part of Orlando, they will only be available at the main store.

Someday we might be able to organize for orders to be picked up there, but for now it will only be from the OG/megastore (when it opens) as that is where the corals are being held.
Ok, thanks for the reply.

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And here I was trying to decide if I should order a softie pack so i could get some more mushrooms, or get a mixed frag pack to get a few different things, or just buy some specific frags. Perfect timing WWC.

takemymoney.jpg

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope nope nope. Tempt me not oh temptress. I know you're already going to sucker me in with the shuttle arrangements you have at MACNA. I can wait an extra week.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goodnight all, gotta go buy the offspring back to school sneakers and shoes early tomorrow.
I hope you got your kid a nice pair of Yeezys. Or at least let them truly flex with some Travis Scott's

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, it's about that time to make this a little more interesting!

Who's ready to win some free WWC Swag (Sticker, Koozie, Water Bottle, etc)!?! All you have to do is a couple of things for me...

1) Purchase your desired shipping unit from the links below.

2) Post a Full Tank Shot (FTS) of your reef and INCLUDE YOUR FIRST INITIAL and LAST NAME.

And that's it! That's all you have to do to win this awesome prize!

Don't delay as this promo ends Saturday night (August 24th) at Midnight!

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit. Use code "LIGHTNINGSALESHIP" at checkout so you are not charged for shipping twice.

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back