WWC's Summertime Lightning Sale - Over 600 Frags in 6 hours! This Sunday August 25th from 1pm-7pm EST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lear31a

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 frag loop.jpg

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But you haven't heard how much this might cost you. Don't you want to know that first? ;)

I did wonder what rental rates may be in a “ocean experience”. Surely I can finance the tank over a long enough period that it’s doable. ;Happy

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's add a little WWC flavor. Can you imagine what this is going to look like in a year!!! - C. Turnier

It's not quite ready for corals or fish, but it will be soon... :p

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
So how many millions a minute is a rental spot in this bad boy???;Hilarious;Hilarious
I’m bring the family down for Christmas this year and I cannot wait to see it in person!

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick random question, what if I purchase a “shipping container “, but cannot seem to win the frags I’m looking for and end up with nothing, am I out the shipping cost? Just curious as I’m not the fastest on the net. Haha

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick random question, what if I purchase a “shipping container “, but cannot seem to win the frags I’m looking for and end up with nothing, am I out the shipping cost? Just curious as I’m not the fastest on the net. Haha
They refund you.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already messed up and bought shipping for my shipping. ;Hilarious They’ll get it all straightened out.

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already messed up and bought shipping for my shipping. ;Hilarious They’ll get it all straightened out.
I almost did the same thing! Lol
I presume the answer is no, but I'll ask. The three shipping dates you have are the three weekdays I'll be away from home for Macna. Is there any way to have them shipped the following week @WWC ? Thx
Just pick them up while your at MACNA they are right there in Orlando!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I presume the answer is no, but I'll ask. The three shipping dates you have are the three weekdays I'll be away from home for Macna. Is there any way to have them shipped the following week @WWC ? Thx

They’ll normally ship at a different time if you let them know. I went on vacation the week after the last live sale and they waited until I was back to ship.

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Was wondering the same thing. Shipping kinda falls on a bad weekend for MACNA attendees who will be traveling. Don't want to pickup corals to just have them sit at the hotel/in the car either. I just decided to opt out of this sale, but if they'll ship at a later date...

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all, if I can get confirmation they will ship later like Tuesday right after labor day then I'm in. Alternatively if I can pick up boxed to ship on Sunday I can check it to fly home maybe (need to check checked bag cost)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering the same thing. Shipping kinda falls on a bad weekend for MACNA attendees who will be traveling. Don't want to pickup corals to just have them sit at the hotel/in the car either. I just decided to opt out of this sale, but if they'll ship at a later date...
Interesting idea, would work if I could pickup in shipping box and then check it for the flight back or something...

May want to look into flying rules for the corals. I believe they allow a larger volume of water if traveling with animals. Unless you have a lot of miles, checking a box is probably more expensive than shipping. If you buy stuff at macna though, may be a way to get it all back. Pretty quickly.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all, if I can get confirmation they will ship later like Tuesday right after labor day then I'm in. Alternatively if I can pick up boxed to ship on Sunday I can check it to fly home maybe (need to check checked bag cost)
Buy a shipping module just choose a later date when the calendar pops up. I think the shipping modules just prevent too many people from picking the same day. After they get through the rush, I don’t think it’s as big of a deal. They’ll for sure ship later.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did wonder what rental rates may be in a “ocean experience”. Surely I can finance the tank over a long enough period that it’s doable. ;Happy

See the comment below.

So how many millions a minute is a rental spot in this bad boy???;Hilarious;Hilarious
I’m bring the family down for Christmas this year and I cannot wait to see it in person!

Quite a few, there will be a minimum (in millions), but it will be probably go to the highest bidder...

@WWC out of curiosity what do you keep your parameters at?

We pretty much go for these Parameters in all most of our mixed reef systems - Nitrate <5ppm, Phosphate 0.08ppm, Alkalinity 8.6dkh, Calcium 450ppm, Magnesium 1440ppm, pH 7.9-8.2, Salinity 1.025sg, Temperature 78 degrees

Have no fear! We will absolutely refund you! It might take a couple of days, but we promise to do so.

Absolutely! Just send us an email to [email protected], let us know the date you would like them to be delivered and we will be happy to make that work for you!

Synna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
L Memmott
Bought Thursday shipping unit

<3 WWC !!

20190730_153752.jpg
We just moved from Oregon to Idaho and I am revamping! Sand bed to come and better rock structure for my WWC corals!

Last edited:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back