WWE Survivor Series

Starblenny

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
329
Reaction score
75
Location
Socal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone watched it? I thought it was a pretty darn good PPV show. 1000X better than WM32 or Summerslam....

Heck, it was better than NXT Takeover: Toronto (and I LOVED IT).
 
Isn't wwe all acting?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new