Wxm

scabbedwings616

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added in the module for my apex. I was wondering how it actually works? By this I mean does it go thru the entire setting(tidal or reef crest) in the time you set it or does it do just a portion of this?

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll set up times and modes to whatever you like. Some of mine were set to pulse, other antisync with that pulse, and some just reefcrest and lagoon. Whatever you want in terms of flow for that time of day. . Image below for example.

If you're new to WXM there is one thing to keep in mind. DO NOT PLUG the vortechs into an EB8 or EB832. One: its a waste of an outlet since the WXM is where th control is coming from. TWO: They will disconnect constantly. I don't remember specifically what Neptune support told me as to why it does this, other than I should just use a reg outlet.

mp2.JPG
mp4.JPG

OP
OP
scabbedwings616

scabbedwings616

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have done that. If you didn’t have the wxm it goes thru a cycle of ups with lagoon or whatever mode it is in. My question is if you use the wxm does it go thru that same cycle in the amount of time or does it only do a portion of the lagoon cycle? So does it only do an hour of that lagoon cycle to which before it was just running the lagoon cycle all day.

5758BF91-821F-4CBE-88CE-2D62634F6B24.png FE491DDC-6E46-4A1A-A9CB-F1D098D2D42E.png

OP
OP
scabbedwings616

scabbedwings616

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you answered it. It is random and not a set schedule in the different settings. I was under the impression that it went thru the same wage movement at certain times when it wasn’t being used in apex.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back