• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG Chalice Colony Sale! Nice colonies! Competitively priced.

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some very nice colonies I am letting go. I was going to chop these up and sell frags, but I think I'd rather give someone a good deal on some nice colonies.
All WYSIWYG. Pics taken under full daylights (T5s and LED), except the raja rampage which was taken under full actinics because the lights switched while I was taking pics. Priced to move. PM me if interested.

Jason Fox Pink Slip. $400 shipped.
The absolute brightest pink coral I have ever seen. It glows under all lighting (especially actinic). Too many eyes to count. Likes to feed a lot at night.

Meng's Mummy Eye. $350 shipped.
A very bright neon green mummy eye with super colored eyes. Its a stunner and really stands out. A heavy feeder as well.

OG Oregon Mummy Eye. $350 shipped. In my tank this coral has morphed into an orange color with hints of green and red/pink eyes. It usually is seen with a more yellow green body and orange highlights. Its gorgeous. It eats like a monster at night (extends lots of feeding tentacles).

Jason Fox Raja Rampage. $400 shipped. A very unique piece that stands out a lot. The colors really pop under blues.

ASD Golden Eye. $250 shipped. Fast grower. Doesn't require feeding as much. Looks great under all lighting.

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, if anyone is interested in getting all 5, please PM me and I will make a deal on the pack.

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALL SOLD! MODS please close. Thanks for all the interest everyone.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 169 72.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 41 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.2%
Back