Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alright here is the first coral pack up for grabs. All torches have been cut and glued for over a month. The Jester torch is 3-6 weeks out from splitting into two complete heads and is currently one massive head.

While I am new to Reef2Reef, I have been shipping corals since 2013, I do offer a 48 hour live arrival guarantee. One day I'll learn how to take decent pictures, until then your corals will arrive and look better in person.

This is how the torches appear one the site: Corals Coral Chernobyl, Cotton Candy, Indo Gold, Coral Vault Jester and the bonus orange/gold hammer.

All torches are fully aqua cultured and dates of acquisition are posted on the site. Corals are shipped Monday-Thursday with UPS overnight saver. Each coral order is packed in a styrofoam container, ice packs or heat packs will be added depending on weather.

Buy torch pack here

CC Chern.png Cotton Candy torch.png Indo gold.png Jester torch.png Orange hammer.png

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A few more coral packs will be loaded up tonight. For now here is a massive 3"+ King Kong Yuma. Overnight shipping included in the price. The 4" tile includes 2 babies, momma is on the side of the tile and the holes are standard BAO frag rack to give you an idea.

video clip via instagram

link to purchase
King Kong yuma.png

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
3 Torch packs have been uploaded on the site, a special holiday email is going out tonight. If you have confirmed your email and are on our mailing list there may be an additional code to use. All packs have free shipping on them.

Torch pack 1.png Jester torch 2.png Jester torch.png Torch pack 2.png Torch pack 3.png

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All packs have been reduced in price, to move before shipping gets crazy. Get them while they last and enjoy your Cyber Monday shopping.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back