• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG Frags

Item Price
$10-$60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

KMReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
78
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to be moving soon and as much as I want to take everything it doesn’t seem like an easy/possible move to do on my own. My loss is your gain! I have an assortment of frags available, mainly from WWC, some higher end some just your typical stuff. My photos are not the greatest in the world so I can also provide photos of what the frags looked like with WWC as well if requested.

Located around Tampa, no shipping!

1. WWC Gold Dust Favia-$20
2. WWC Purple Stuff Echinata-$40
3. WWC Kraken Favia-$20
4. WWC Honey Pot Favia-$10
5. WWC Merlot Chalice$-10
6. WWC Yellow Submarine Favia-$30
7. LRO Raptor Favia-$50
8. WWC Neon Ricordea-$30
9. WWC -$15
10. WWC Dr Doom Chalice-$30
11. WWC Mohawk Zoanthids- $30
12. JF Sector 001 Favia- $50

I also have more corals unlisted but hidden in the back of some photos, take the opportunity to get all my corals (more than 20) for $500.
IMG_7913.jpeg IMG_7914.jpeg IMG_7918.jpeg IMG_7919.jpeg IMG_7920.jpeg IMG_7921.jpeg IMG_7922.jpeg IMG_7923.jpeg IMG_7928.jpeg IMG_7929.jpeg IMG_7930.jpeg IMG_7931.jpeg IMG_7932.jpeg IMG_7933.jpeg IMG_7934.jpeg IMG_7935.jpeg IMG_7937.jpeg IMG_7939.jpeg IMG_7940.jpeg IMG_7941.jpeg IMG_7944.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
#9 was sold to me by WWC as a Raja Rampage, it still has not shown the typical coloration of a rampage making me think it may have been mixed up with a similar looking coral which is why I have not placed it under that name. So maybe in your tank the color will show, maybe it never will.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new