• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG SPS Frag pack

Item Price
275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
4,346
Reaction score
2,273
Location
Allentown PA
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have this WYSIWYG SPS pack for sale.

SOLD


Only $275 shipped for this pack, they are ready to be shipped next week. Sorry for the awful picture, its just with my iPhone under T5s.

1pack.jpg

top row left to right: Tyree Pink Lemonade, TCK Burning Bush
Bottom row left to right: RR Lady in Pink, ORA Pearlberry, RMF Acid Trip
 
Last edited:
I have bought from him before top seller
Wish this pack had WD and HW and OP in it
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new