• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG SPS

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just cut majority of these this morning so they will be able to be shipped in a week or I can always hold longer too :)

Prices and names are below the picture! Please message me with any questions or see if we can do any pack deals.

Shipping is $35 or free over $300 :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED 6/11, took everything off as I cut more frags and will make a new post with everything that was still remaining
------------------------------------------

coral1.jpg

coral2.jpg

coral3.jpg

coral4.jpg

coral5.jpg

DOA Policy:
Package must be received on first delivery attempt, I do not require signature though. Pictures should be received with coral in original bag within 2 hours of delivery if you think something looks wrong. A replacement (when available) will be made or refund, less shipping cost, will be sent at my discretion of the corals that arrive dead if any do. I always help when I can if there is a problem with any coral received, just make sure there is strong communication to me from the very beginning of when you got the shipment if a coral looks weird/not the best.

coral4.PNG

CW Fruit Rollup Mother Colony

coral5.PNG

CW Robinhood Mother Colony

coral6.PNG

CW Nerd Explosion Mother Colony

coral8.PNG

CW Pink Dragon Mother Colony

coral3.PNG

CW Pixar Mother Colony

Last edited:
OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Got anymore WD or Princess Peach? Was looking at 12 and 22 but looks like someone claimed it.

I have the crust of WD at 10, but I can’t make anymore frags of WD or Princess peach at this time. I can of pretty much everything else though.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back