Wyze cam pan

charlieborg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a friend who put me on to these. He uses them to monitor his tanks when he's away. They have great picture quality and you can scan the room or whatever you are looking for.
IMG_1116.JPG
IMG_1101.PNG

Jamo7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. But, it’s like a security camera. Although awesome ultimately you just end up with footage of someone stealing your stuff. you can’t stop a nudibranch from eating your Zoa, but you can watch and not call the cops. Or you could call the cops that would be an interesting call to listen to. I guess if you have an overflow issue or something of that nature it could come in handy, but I would rather enlist a friend or family member to physically check in on my tanks.

N2950H

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess if you have an overflow issue or something of that nature it could come in handy, but I would rather enlist a friend or family member to physically check in on my tanks.

That's exactly where these cameras come in handy. When you are out of town, you typically have someone come check on your tank maybe once a day if you're lucky. What if you have an overflow issue 30 minutes after they have left for the the day? If you're dilligent about checking your video feed, or if you have the motion alert set up, you can call them back to the house right away to deal with whatever is going on. Otherwise, they walk into a major flood and quite likely ruined floors the next day.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back