X-box 360 live players?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fab1971
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
21
Location
new jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a video game junkie. After I get my saltwater fix and reefing, the lights go off and my xbox 360 goes on. Anyone play Modern Warfare 2? We can meet up and shoot some things:wink:. And please don't tell me I'm the only 30+ year old playing video games and playing with fish tanks. Oh boy, I'm such a :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd: lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new