Xeina And green star looking horrible

Mikey Mane The Flare

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Messages
171
Reaction score
86
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
I don't know what's wrong. Only thing I have changed is I added two power heads. Both 600 gpm hydor evo's
image.jpg
 
are these corals getting a direct hit from powerheads? or even indirect? both corals dont care for high flow.
 
These corals like high flow in my tank. Check your water something wrong.
 
are these corals getting a direct hit from powerheads? or even indirect? both corals dont care for high flow.
Very Indirect almost saw no difference when I added the power heads honestly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new