XL Hammer Coral FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter bradenr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bradenr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
164
Reaction score
30
Location
Birmingham,Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4232[1].jpg



I have a hammer coral that is getting way to big for my tank. It is a purple/green tip with 30+ heads on it. It is about 9"x8" and that is pressing against the glass. It is a beautiful piece.
Im in the Birmingham Area..
 
Last edited:
I havr to admit, I was just being nosey. I already have a football sized hammer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new