XR 15 rms mount

Item Price
65.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Thanks…
Would You Be Interested In Selling 1 Set Of Brackets Only…??
 
What Would Be Shipping For Complete Add-On to 70301…??
Thanks
 
It would be 115 total for one of them
 
You mean bracket without the light? If so not at this time
 
You mean bracket without the light? If so not at this time
NP…
I’ll Take (1) Complete Add-On…
Please Send Me Payment Details…
Thanks..
 
bump
 
GREAT Seller…
Buy With Confidence…
 
just the reef brite, 90+shipping
 
yes
 
Would you do 70 shipped for the rms mount? To 44130
 
sorry, it has been sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new