Xr15 G6 Blue

John D'Amico

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Messages
106
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2. They are linked but one is suddenly on a different color pattern, much darker/less white than the other. Went through colors and all leds seem to be working. Turned lunar cycle off and on. No change. Am I missing a setting somewhere? Lights are about 6 months old.
 
I have 2. They are linked but one is suddenly on a different color pattern, much darker/less white than the other. Went through colors and all leds seem to be working. Turned lunar cycle off and on. No change. Am I missing a setting somewhere? Lights are about 6 months old.
1000009140.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new