• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

XR15 G6 Pro + Accessories

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

LuckyFrag2500

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Messages
44
Reaction score
46
Location
Pomona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had these lights running for a year at 40-50%. These are great lights I just recently upgraded to an XR30. They come with a 3rd party diffuser and shade but they don't fit together at the same time. It also has the rms slide so you can attach it to the arm kit.
84a0af7f-2268-4c78-8b39-9a8ee5949309.jpg
05141efa-5342-495b-931a-619de406b85b.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new