• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

XR15 Pro gen 5 with diffuser fs

Item Price
$265
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,358
Reaction score
11,353
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
SOLD


I have a used gen 5 XR15 Pro with a diffuser for sale.
Works perfectly.
Bought it used and used for about a year.
$265 shipped.

Have the original box.



20260828_125756_resized.jpg

20260828_124902.jpg

20260828_125727_resized.jpg

20260828_130206_resized.jpg
 
Last edited:
still available.
 
Price lowered to $265 shipped.
 
bump
 
Very solid light.
 
............
 
^^^^^^^
 
bump
 
BUMP
 
^^^^^^^
 
bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new