xr15, xr30, eclipse S, printed reef shades

Item Price
$100-$725
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

draj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
183
Reaction score
121
Location
las vegas, nv
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Swapped out some equipment. I have a few things for sale.

Ecotech Radion XR30 G6 PRO – $675 with Diffuser
[SOLD] Ecotech Radion XR15 G6 BLUE – $300
Eshopps Eclipse S Overflow (NIB) – $80
Printed Reef xr15 Shade – $20
Printed Reef xr30 Shade – $30


More photos available upon request. Shipping available within the continental US. PayPal/Venmo accepted.

Message me with any questions.

eclipse s 1.jpg eclipse s 2.jpg

xr15 1.jpg xr15 2.jpg xr15 3.jpg


xr30 1.jpg
xr30 2.jpg
xr30 3.jpg xr30 2.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new