• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

XR30 BLue G6

Item Price
550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jaybeastin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
649
Reaction score
299
Location
94203
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a year old XR30 G6 blue. Redsea tank about to burst 😭. Pay to PayPal G&S $620 and shipping included via USPS priority

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Reduced to $580 shipped. $25 more if you want to add a RMS mount
 
Too many buyers flaking. Please only message me if you’re serious. Reduced to $550 shipped for the lights only. Rms mount was sold .
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new