XR30 G6 Spectrum for Photography

KENNYSREEF

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
371
Reaction score
155
Location
Mesa, Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All -

Just wondering if you guys adjust the spectrum in your lights specifically for when you take photography shots?

Best,
Kenny
 
I use an orange filter sometimes but find it easier to use manual white balance. Sometimes I'll use both. EDIT: The only time I'll change lighting is if I want all whites to help with an ID or something along those lines.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new